Friday, May 8, 2009

Friday Night Date

This may be the first Friday in the past 2 months straight that I decided to stay in. No parties, no drinks, no boys or girls. Just me and music... which happened to be the best Friday night date so far! So, for some unknown reason I decided to lock myself in "this" room all day and night & in the dark. Nothing on but sweet music in my ears.


I Confess:
As much as people see me as this wild person, I am very much a home body. As much as I love being social I equally love being alone. This is exactly what I needed.


Spotlight: Lykke Li
The best part about tonight is my new found love.




"hands down
i'm too proud for love
but with eyes shut
it's you i'm thinking of
but how we move from A to B?
it can't be up to me
'cause you don't know
eye to eye
thigh to thigh
i let go"

...pure genius



XOXO

1 comment:

  1. dark room with only music, i like that concept =]
    reminds me of this quote

    "...I often think in music. I live my daydreams in music. I see my life in terms of music.I get most joy in life out of music."
    - Albert Einstein

    ReplyDelete